Northview Mission & Vision
“Ever Upward and Onward!”
Is for all students to learn to their full potential.
Our mission is to instill excellence in academics, arts, and athletics.
NORTHVIEW HIGH SCHOOL CORE BELIEF STATEMENTS
- We believe that learning takes place in an environment conducive to the educational needs of all students.
- We believe that education is a partnership between students, parents, and our school; therefore, all will take an active role in the learning process.
- We believe that all stakeholders will foster an environment of respect, care, and concern for each other.
- We believe in our faculty as empowered instructional leaders committed to working together, promoting best practices, and establishing high expectations for all students.
- We believe that all students will acquire the skills necessary to become productive citizens in the 21st century.
We Believe In
- Positive Attitude
- Personal Responsibility