Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
A-1 Driving School, Inc. has partnered with FULTON COUNTY PUBLIC
SCHOOLS! We have established this partnership to spread the importance
of safe driving and, in turn, hope that it becomes contagious! To
encourage you to take this step with A-1, we have drastically reduced
our prices to as low as $47.50 an hour (lowest prices you can find in
But first let us introduce ourselves!
A-1 Driving School is a family owned and operated company established
in 1987. Since 1987, we can proudly say that we have helped thousands
of people get their license! We are Certified by D.D.S. (Department of
Driver's Services) as well as our highly trained and professional
Our Instructors care about you! You will feel safe knowing that A-1
instructors range from teachers, police officers, and to firemen. They
continue to serve our community by successfully training and preparing
you for the road ahead. To further ensure that you receive a quality
learning experience we offer private driving lessons to everyone. Our
staff is patient and ready to help you succeed!
For ALL STUDENTS in Fulton County, we offer $50 dollars OFF our already
reduced fee of $399 which includes a package of 6 hours of driving and
30 hours of classroom instructions. This package helps to fulfill
requirements set forth by JOSHUA'S LAW. ALL 16 to 17 year olds must
fulfill these requirements in order to receive a Class D driver's
For your convenience we have 14 locations diligently serving the greater
metro Atlanta area. We welcome you to come in to register or you may
call us or email us to schedule your driving and/or class appointment.
To even further the convenience, our 30 hour classroom instruction will
be held at your High School. A-1 Driving School also offers a free pick
up and drop off at the High School you attend!
Our goal is to help Georgians become the Best Drivers in the Nation! So
get Driven with A-1!
Ask your School if they are scheduled to have a Driver's Ed. class. If
so, make sure you sign up fast as we are only allowed to admit 20
students. We hope to encourage you to take this step to become a safe
and knowledgable driver. Please feel free to contact us for any
information you need. We thank you for your time and we hope that our
company may help serve you on your road to successProgram Administrator
Thank you from your friends at A-1 Driving School!
Mike T. Markos
*Look at external links for more information*
COLLEGE ENGLISH AND MATH STUDENTS:
If you plan to continue second semester with your college course, you must:
- Register online at Georgia College 411 - Accel Program
- Select “Apply for ACCEL Program online”
- Complete the ACCEL Application Part I
- Please note: 18 year old males must have their Selective Service Numbers in order to complete this process.
- Deadline to complete this information:
- If this is not done by the deadline, you may continue to take the college course second semester but you may be required to pay for the course.
- Once you have completed, the Counseling Department will complete Part II
- Georgia Perimeter College will then complete Part III
- GPC anticipates final processing of the application and reimbursement no later than March 15th if the form is correct upon submission
- Please Note: A problem with online applications has been inconsistencies in SSN numbers provided on the application for admission as compared to information on the ACCEL form. Please be accurate and consistent in providing your SSN numbers or the application will be rejected for processing. Also, there is the issue of residency status that must match the residency status of the application for admission. We have had students check “in-state resident” on the ACCEL form, and they are coded as “out-of-state” or non-residents on the application for admission to GPC (If the student did this, GPC has information on the process the students must follow to change residency status for the next semester, or to correct residency issues here). GPC has on-campus residency experts, so parents should contact Laura James at GPC to receive information on how to proceed in this process. <
- Contact: Laura James, Joint Enrollment Coordinator - Email
Office : 770/274-5376 Direct : (770) 274-5375 FAX (770) 274-5720
If you determine that online learning is not for you or does not meet your needs, please contact the Virtual Campus Administrator immediately at 404-669-8090 ext. 142 to delete your registration.