May 22, 2015 – 8:00 p.m. – Northview High School Stadium - No tickets required.
The Baccalaureate program for the class of 2015 will be held on Sunday, May 3rd at 4:00 p.m. in the sanctuary of Johns Creek Baptist Church. This program is a non-denominational motivational program for all graduates. We are also very appreciative to the church for allowing us the opportunity to use their facilities. There is a small reception held right after the service. The Baccalaureate program is not sponsored by Northview High School or the PTSA and is solely funded by parent donations and is hosted by a volunteer committee. More information will be mailed to the seniors in early 2015.
The PTSA is celebrating your senior each month of this exciting last year of high school. Once a month the seniors are honored with “Senior Treat Day” during their lunch period. Some of the most enjoyed treats from last year were Chick-Fil-A, Krispy Kreme donuts, Rita’s Italian Ice, brownies, cookies, and ice cream. Senior Treats are funded by PTSA funds and donations from senior parents like you. A donation of $15.00 is requested from all parents, though any amount will be greatly appreciated and accepted. Please make checks payable to Northview H.S. PTSA and bring it to the front office marked “Attention: Senior Treats.”
Wednesday February 25th – Georgia Aquarium – lunch at the aquarium on your own
Tuesday March 24th – Atlanta Zoo – lunch catered by Chick-Fil-A
Wednesday April 22nd – Stone Mountain – lunch is a cookout of hot dogs and hamburgers
Costs for the month field trips vary based on destination. Specific information will be distributed each month.
Saturday, March 28th – 8:00 p.m. – 12 midnight – Fernbank – 767 Clifton Rd. NE Atlanta, GA
The graduating class of NHS is celebrating graduation with an all-night safe, drug and alcohol free after graduation party. This party, called Project Graduation will be held at Andretti Indoor Carting and Games. It is here that the graduation seniors enjoy a fun filled night out with their classmates before they all move on with their college plans. Andretti’s is exclusively reserved for Northview students only. A variety of activities are planned for the night. Graduates will be fed all night long with breakfast served before leaving.
- Who can attend? Northview seniors who have received their diploma and have registered for the event.
- When and where? The celebration will be at Andretti’s beginning at midnight after graduation and ending at 6:00 a.m. on May 23rd.
- How do I register? Look for information regarding registration on the PTSA website.
- What’s included in my $85.00 registration fee? A night full of entertainment.
- Will there be food? Yes, lots of it! Food and beverages will be served throughout the entire event. For example: a taco bar, burger bar and a breakfast bar.
- Do we need your help? YES! PG is partially funded by donations and fundraising. You can help make Northview’ s PG 2015 a huge success by supporting our fundraising, donating monetarily or by contributing gift items. Our goal is to provide a safe and fun evening and also ensure that each student receives a gift or gift certificate. Last years’ gifts included luggage, desk lamps, coffee makers, printers, alarm clocks, and iPod accessories.
- Who should you contact for information? If you have questions, please email: Keora Lum at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please support Project Graduation by encouraging all Northview seniors to attend! Our goal is 100% participation.
Information on Caps, Gowns, Announcements
Please use this link: http://www.gabalfour.com/. The current Early Bird graduation fee is $75. This includes cap, gown & tassel, diploma and diploma cover, venue expenses, plus rental fees. All students must pay this fee if they are participating in the graduation ceremony.